The sky bears had a pillow fight
Hi warm and beautiful grandchildren,
Our two inches of snow overnight reminded me of a poem (which I can not remember but you can find here. The falling snow is dry crystals while that on the ground is a soggy mess.
The satellite dish is covered with snow so no TV to distract me... Yeaaaaaaa.
I swept the walk at about 3:16am (reminds me of John 3:16!!!). Then I came inside and left those little messages as I visited with (carefully chosen) friends on the web.
Heavenly Father bless you all,
G'pa Bob
Our two inches of snow overnight reminded me of a poem (which I can not remember but you can find here. The falling snow is dry crystals while that on the ground is a soggy mess.
The satellite dish is covered with snow so no TV to distract me... Yeaaaaaaa.
I swept the walk at about 3:16am (reminds me of John 3:16!!!). Then I came inside and left those little messages as I visited with (carefully chosen) friends on the web.
Heavenly Father bless you all,
G'pa Bob

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home