G'pa Bob

A place where those who love me can see what I am thinking.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

The more I prepare myself to help the women in my life be all that they can be the more I prepare myself to be all that I can be.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Recent birthdays 2006c

This calendar-monopoly square is owned almost exclusivly byyyyyyyyyyy - Inez.

We are so glad you are part of our life, Inez. You are at a wonder-filled age doing wonderful things. Good luck and God bless Alaina's and your efforts regarding the new book. We look forward to hearing about this and all the great adventures ahead.

Love, G'ma Judith and G'pa Bob

Also, not so little any more, is cousin Danny. I miss him a lot. He shoots shotguns with his Dad, uncle Dan. He was active is sports last I heard. It has been three years since I visited - I have to get back there.

My best to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home