G'pa Bob

A place where those who love me can see what I am thinking.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

The more I prepare myself to help the women in my life be all that they can be the more I prepare myself to be all that I can be.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas lights

Good morning wonderful family,

We took GG'ma Owen for a car ride last evening to see the lights. We saw four nativities!!! We saw lots of snowmen and candycanes and thousands of lights. GG'ma Owen enjoyed the sights very much. We enjoyed the sights and being together very much. We offered to heat up some rocks for her feet and drive with the windows open and the heater off to remind her of old times.

In the evening we watched "Lorna Doone". No particular reason that I can think of. I don't remember it as a tradition like Ben Hur at Easter. It is a sad happy story, much like real life.

Watching "Lorna Doone" reminded me of watching "Dune", of course. I read an article related to the wisemen and the birth of our Savior about spices in the sands of Arabia as which reminded me of "Dune". Hopefully this is not a sign of Dunes Day or Doones Day or Dooms Day. Better stop G'pa Bob or you will scare the little ones....

There is a beautiful heavy frost this morning. If that is the closest we get to snow then that will be fine with me.

Our love to you all, always!!
G'pa Bob (and G'ma Judith)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home