The mortgage company
Hi all,
More news from the West.
First, we have been trying to get this check from the insurance company into our account so that we can get people paid as needed. No one, not the insurance agent or the repair company or our bank, told us that the check has to be signed and turned over to the mortgage company along with a claim form. Always something new.
Finally, I had a way worked out to save $8000 in 2007. Lucky I did that planning because the wonderful mortgage company has let our escrow account go negative by - you guessed it - $7965. Krum!!!
Much love always, G'pa Bob
More news from the West.
First, we have been trying to get this check from the insurance company into our account so that we can get people paid as needed. No one, not the insurance agent or the repair company or our bank, told us that the check has to be signed and turned over to the mortgage company along with a claim form. Always something new.
Finally, I had a way worked out to save $8000 in 2007. Lucky I did that planning because the wonderful mortgage company has let our escrow account go negative by - you guessed it - $7965. Krum!!!
Much love always, G'pa Bob

2 Comments:
Hmmm.. seems my comment yesterday didn't through yesterday so I'll try again. Witty wording my vary..
In regard to your windfall being eaten up: when our lawsuit settled, D and I got a $3K advance. We had planned to just do $2K to see us through to the end of the year, but we thought "Well, if we get an extra $1K, we can have money to put a deposit on a place in Washington, maybe." So, we went for $3K.
That week, the car had a $774 repair. In counseling, Rick asked "Couldn't you just ask your lawyer for more money?" and I responded "No. If I have more money on hand, I don't want to find out what new and creative ways the Universe can come up with for burning through it!"
Love it. LOL as they say...
Post a Comment
<< Home