When I come again I will repay thee
Good morning children and grandchildren,
I was listening to the parable of the good Samaritan and heard the words mentioned in the title and realized that this is for me a new dimension to this parable. Is it a new dimension for you?
I have always thought strictly of the Samaritan simply coming back after his journey. Is it possible that the Savior left a second message to those who will be neighbor to as many as they can that when He returns he will repay us. It surely is true, of course, but the thought empowers and encourages me in a new way.
Love, G'pa Bob
I was listening to the parable of the good Samaritan and heard the words mentioned in the title and realized that this is for me a new dimension to this parable. Is it a new dimension for you?
I have always thought strictly of the Samaritan simply coming back after his journey. Is it possible that the Savior left a second message to those who will be neighbor to as many as they can that when He returns he will repay us. It surely is true, of course, but the thought empowers and encourages me in a new way.
Love, G'pa Bob

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home