G'pa Bob

A place where those who love me can see what I am thinking.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

The more I prepare myself to help the women in my life be all that they can be the more I prepare myself to be all that I can be.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Behold your little ones

You uniquly wonderful grandchildren,

I was thinking about you as I read the subject quote. You notice that he did not say little zeroes nor did he say little twos but little ones.

Your are indeed unique. The more pure you remain the more unique you will be. If (or when) the world asks you to join them and be your own person you can report to them for you and for me that you are already your own person because each of you are the Savior's own and because you are my own.

111
111
1
1111
1111
1
1
1
111111
1111
11111
11
1

Love, G'pa Bob

3 Comments:

Blogger Tye Male said...

G'pa Bob,

I received a hit on my blog that was referred from your blog. I like what you are writing! What an awesome thing for a grandfather to do for the people he loves the most.

Merry Christmas! Tye

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dad, i love your Yoda-esque writing style.

and when you put the one's that way, it makes my family look kinda big. i've always liked saying 'me and my little family'. guess those days are over.

was it flintstones vitamins? "ten thousand strong... and growing"

arm

12:46 AM  
Blogger G'pa Bob said...

Thank you Tye and arm, I am pleased that you are pleased.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home