G'pa Bob

A place where those who love me can see what I am thinking.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

The more I prepare myself to help the women in my life be all that they can be the more I prepare myself to be all that I can be.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

wind and water and the new normal

Good morning!!

Life has stabilized at the new normal. We are trying to decide what to do for Christmas. Our house remains fairly undecorated. We bought a six foot tall Santa for the porch and a net of lights for a couple trees (I'll see if I can make them work Saturday). We might attempt a couple nights in Leavenworth (Washington not Kansas) in January.

Literally no progress is being made on the house. The repair estimate is up around $30,000 now.

The previous three days have been very windy with heavy rains. 100 mile per hour gusts occured at the coast.

Work is ok though I am behind on understanding the new application. It has 500,000 lines of code.

I finally have a beard. I trimmed the moustache which makes it official.

Love to all,
G'pa Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home