G'pa Bob

A place where those who love me can see what I am thinking.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

The more I prepare myself to help the women in my life be all that they can be the more I prepare myself to be all that I can be.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Weakly post - Books

Dearest grandchildren and friends,
While I am reorganizing my sleeping pattern for the winter I will simply recommed two books.

Misquoting Jesus

A very good book. No exaggerated conclusions; just facts.

As I reviewed in my mind what I already knew I came to the conclusion that this was the logical path for Heavenly Father to take. He knew (like the 116 pages) that the Bible would be altered and deemed that ok because knowledge of the altering would steer those who wanted a relationship with him to him to find the answers - which is exactly what he wants!!

Kolob Theorem

An interesting presentation. While I am not sure I agree completely, I occasionally feel the urge to look to the center of the galaxy. Is Heavelny Father really only 27,000 light-years away?

Love always, G'pa Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home