Friday and Saturday
Normally, of course, Friday is Date night. This wonderful Friday night was spent with Kate and Jess. Seeing Kate and meeting Jess were both wonderful. We talked about several things and had special fun with theatre (Jess is a professional manager in the theatre business).
I have been trying to figure out how to get our new Apple on-line. Kate and Jess took on the task late Friday evening. Jess named the network "stargate" and the new computer "SG-1". Her mark on the family is already indelible but this naming gave the mark a warm hue.
Saturday I had some things I had to get done - including paying the bills. I did not get the bills paid. I spent two exausting hours trying to get back on-line (which is why there was no morning post yesterday). I finally have the old computer back on-line. The router will not talk to the Airport so the new computer is still stranded. The other thing I had to do (and did) was move the cold-frame from the beets to the winter garden. I also, as a second thought, spread the still growing seedlings (the big part of our winter garden) farther apart so they would get more sun but still protect each other from the night cold.
Kate and Jess were headed to a family gathering so we sent a big batch of swiss-chard along.
Judith attended a meeting for much of the pre-to-post-noon and returned with some great hand-made articles which will warm our home. I am so thrilled with her company!!
Love to all,
G'pa Bob
I have been trying to figure out how to get our new Apple on-line. Kate and Jess took on the task late Friday evening. Jess named the network "stargate" and the new computer "SG-1". Her mark on the family is already indelible but this naming gave the mark a warm hue.
Saturday I had some things I had to get done - including paying the bills. I did not get the bills paid. I spent two exausting hours trying to get back on-line (which is why there was no morning post yesterday). I finally have the old computer back on-line. The router will not talk to the Airport so the new computer is still stranded. The other thing I had to do (and did) was move the cold-frame from the beets to the winter garden. I also, as a second thought, spread the still growing seedlings (the big part of our winter garden) farther apart so they would get more sun but still protect each other from the night cold.
Kate and Jess were headed to a family gathering so we sent a big batch of swiss-chard along.
Judith attended a meeting for much of the pre-to-post-noon and returned with some great hand-made articles which will warm our home. I am so thrilled with her company!!
Love to all,
G'pa Bob

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home