Sunday - health
Good morning dear family and any friends,
I want to use this day's post to talk about spiritual, mental, and physical health. Unfortunately, I did not sleep very well so am running late.
The good news is that mr. CPAP and I are getting along famously. I slep from 5:30pm to 8:30pm without the machine (due to heavy congestion) then Judith and I prayed. By 10pm my sinus congestion had cleared so I joined mr CPAP and had a refreshing four additional hours of sleep!!
Love, G'pa Bob
I want to use this day's post to talk about spiritual, mental, and physical health. Unfortunately, I did not sleep very well so am running late.
The good news is that mr. CPAP and I are getting along famously. I slep from 5:30pm to 8:30pm without the machine (due to heavy congestion) then Judith and I prayed. By 10pm my sinus congestion had cleared so I joined mr CPAP and had a refreshing four additional hours of sleep!!
Love, G'pa Bob

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home